Texas Scholarship of Academic Excellence
Scholarship Sponsored by Anderson & Cummings, LLP
The law offices of Anderson & Cummings are proud to announce the annual Texas Scholarship of Academic Excellence. The scholarship has been created to assist full-time students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at a Texas university or college and have demonstrated outstanding leadership and ethical standards on campus or in the local community.
- All student applicants must be currently enrolled in – and attending – a university or college in the state of Texas
- All student applicants must be able to provide a letter of recommendation from either a university or college faculty member or someone within the community
- All student applicants must provide proof of outstanding leadership via campus or community involvement
- Applications must be completed in full
- Incomplete application packets will not be processed, and applicants with incomplete packets will not be notified and asked to submit missing information
- All student applicants must complete and include a 500 to 1,500 word essay on a topic chosen by our firm. In the event that the applicant has an interest in law or the justice system, please incorporate that in the essay.
- All student applicant essays must be in a .PDF format, with the file name as: lastname_firstname_sac.pdf
Terms & Conditions:
The Anderson & Cummings scholarship of academic excellence is open to all eligible students currently enrolled full-time in a degree program at a Texas-based university or college.
While a law student is the preferred applicant for this scholarship, being a law student is NOT a requirement. Preference will be given to applicants that demonstrate an interest in law and our justice system.
For the winter semester, all scholarship funds are to be disbursed to the selected applicant by the end of January, 2024.
The scholarship winner is determined at the sole discretion of the selection committee at the law offices of Anderson & Cummings. The decision of that committee is final.Go to Scholarship Application